Search This Blog

100th post

Just noticed that this is my 100th post here!! haha

Anyway, I spent the whole day spring cleaning and working on my garden. My garden has been overrun by weeds and grass. Took me almost the whole day removing them. I also took out my rock pavement and wash them up before placing them back.. Quite labour intensive. Now my back hurts a bit from all that heavy load. Not as young as I used to be.

I also noticed I have not updated on baby. Girl now is a little monster, likes to make a lot of noises and is a one curious little bugger. Everything she locks on with her eyes will be the target for mayhem and destruction. Still on the everything must grab phase and enjoys climbing on the floor. If we carry her for too long she will complain liao. Want to explore on her own.

A fussy eater also. As she nows has teeth and likes to bite mummy nipples, so we tried introducing formula milk for her. Doesn't like them at all. We do give her solid food like rice and apples. She likes them. Mum also taught wife to steam some meat and get the juice for her to drink. Likes that too. Overall healthy and slowly becoming a monster liao... hahaha

2 comments:

Balonglong said...

Baby Grow up Fast.. make us feel old fast 2, Hai~~ 岁月不留人. Hope to meet ur little monster :p

Mr "Old" Ba Long Long

HH said...

Haa... enjoy urself...

One of my colleague said you better enjoyed the moment as babies are growing everyday.

Once you missed a stage you can never get it back again... well unless you give birth to another one...

hehe...

Look like now its time for you to pay back what you made your parents suffered 29years ago...haha...