Search This Blog

Getting Well?

It's an irony that my previous post is about getting fit and the next day I got sick. I think its the changing weather here in Maesai. Starts to get cold in the evening and very hot during the day time. The change is quite drastic which means if one is not careful, he could easily catch a flu.

For the pass 4 days I have been sick, sneezing and coughing. Baby also got it though but not as jia lat as me. Still, play safe and see a doctor. Baby is minor but I need to get a jab. Ouch. Was on medications which makes me whoozie. Everyday sleep and rest.

Now getting better and actually managed to lose a kilo from the ordeal. Plan to start my jogging routine tomorrow but still on a wait and see. I want to be completely well before I exhaust myself and get sick again...

2 comments:

HH said...

The weather in Singapore is also getting werid. Been pouring for the past week. I remember it used to be sunny in Sept.

Anonymous said...

take good care of your family and yourself, bro...

drink alot for the fluid loss...