Search This Blog

Every letter makes a sound...

Took a long break from computers as I was working on our old house at Khor Shai. The person renting the place moved out so we took back the house and repainted the whole house by ourselves. Wify was not really involved in the project as she is looking after girl girl. But luckily her cousins were available to help and took us 3 bloody days to go through the job.

This post not really about the house project but the new toy i bought for girl girl... hehe. Its a leapfrog phonic fridge magnet that I got from Singapore last time but only recently brought here by mum and sis. I opened it and it has magnetic letters of the alphabets which you could swapped onto the main console. Press the letter and it will speak out the letter and how to pronounce it phonically. It even has a music button which you press and its sings the ABC song. Since its magnetic (even the console), I stuck all the letters and the console on the safe I had in our room. (girl likes to open the fridge door for no apparent reason, so better not stick it there)

Girl likes it very much leh... especially the letter 'O'. No idea why but everytime I take 'O' out and put some other letters, she would snatched the letter 'O' from me and put it back on... Interesting....

No comments: