Search This Blog

My new friends and girl girl's update.

None other than my new colleagues here in my new job. Its actually quite interesting to meet new people.

There are a total of 14 (including me and boss) guys and gals under the team. Only one lady at the moment and the newcomer is a lady oso..

Boss is same age as me and so we can speak in the same wavelength. (not like those old uncle that is hard to explain things to them)

All my other colleagues are ok also. (Except one which maybe I would mention in my future post)

All in all, I'm quite happy with the environment but the work load is damn heavy. Especially when you are on the phone and events start pouring into your screen..... stress man....

Mum is back from Thailand and she seems happy with the trip. Girl now loves to mimic people and its seems my mother had quite a great time with her granddaughter for the pass 2 weeks. I am planning to take leave in July to have some time with her and wify... Really miss them very much.


1 comment:

neobc said...

Glad things are settling down, bro, transitional period always a bit tacky...

take care yah...