Search This Blog

Going back on 7/7

Wow, its been more than 2 weeks since my last post. Nothing eventful during that period of time seriously. Most of the time I work 12 hours shift and shacked off once I reach back. I don't even feel like turning on my computer since I faced another one at the office. The dread of staring at the computer screen is a bit daunting to me now. I really miss the natural surroundings I have in Maesai.

Definitely need a break and I missed my wife and baby too much liao. I can't wait till August so I planned a week trip back to Thailand in July 7th. Already informed my boss and he's ok about it. Yeah!!!

Work is heavy due to the increase in job scope and decrease in man-power. Just recently for the pass 2 months, 3 guys have left the job and although 2 more new comers are under training. It'll take some time for them to get accustomed to the job. (I'm still learning even after 2 month's work). Moreover there is a great increase of workload. Basically now we are still short of 4 people (10 person doing a 14 person work). And the worst is one of the colleague is quite jialat... definitely will write about her one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fatboi, do you have any used cameras that are simple to operate?I am thinking of getting a nikon p80. As a newbie I dun know enough about the manual settings in cameras. As such would this model be suitable for me, do you think? Thanks.

axeral said...

not too sure aout nikon p80... but if you wan tgood quality image from a Point and shoot then I would recommend Fuji. Canon next in line...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice fatboi. I will be in bkk on business from 4th to 7th july. Like you, I enjoy staying in Thailand and am considering to retire there in future (cambodia is another good choice). Anyway, wish you a happy july reunion with the wife and baby.. cheers!