Search This Blog

HDR Imaging


HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. A HDR photo is able to capture and display a wider range of tonal details for a particular photo. For example, the photo I took on my right is actually taken at night (around 8pm). I've made multiple exposure to the same scene on a tripod and later merged them into a HDR image using Photoshop.

Still experimenting the technique as its quite new to me. But i would say its quite interesting and rewarding once you have the results.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot fatboi. You are gifted in photography.
Anyway, you're making me miss home.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the eastern part.. boy, singapore is getting more beautiful by the day.

axeral said...

Anonymous kc said...

Looks like the eastern part.. boy, singapore is getting more beautiful by the day.


Actually I find Singapore is quite beautiful in certain sort of way.... but most of it is unnatural (artificial) landscaping though....

Anonymous said...

it ok, i understand.

good luck to your wife's application to be a citizen of thailand...