Search This Blog

Bloody SAF100

Wat lau.... Was hoping they don't call me back but still received it. In Camp Training (ICT) to be scheduled on 27 April till 15 May 2009. Luckily it didn't crashed on Songkran and girl girl's birthday. So I guess I'm safe.

Boss headache liao as I will be away for sometime. Already our head ops is asking our boss to cut cost liao (means less OT). So I guess Big boss won't be very happy as there will be more OT due to my absence.. hehe

Come to think of it, this is only my 3rd high key and I'm already going to be 33 next year. Guess I will only complete my 10 cycle when I'm bloody 40. Just thinking of it just make me sianzz...

2 comments:

HH said...

Haa.. if reallly dun want to go back then can ask your boss to write a deferment letter loh.

SAF no money liao so keep delaying people from going back.

Me still short of 2 High Keys then MR liao...

Balonglong said...

Xian~~~ me next yr NB Pes C also call.. dont know go there do wat.. really K*N #@^&$#%$#@#$@%$#@!