Search This Blog

"Made" in Keng Tung

Some friends saw my blog and a bit shocked about my 2nd part of the post rather than the first... hahahah..

Yes, We are going to have another member into our family. Wife was feeling nauseous in early Dec and she suspected something after she missed her period. Called me and I ask her to check and she confirmed.

She also went for the normal medical check ups and everything is fine so far. Both of us are happy but also a bit embarrass. Hehe.. miss cue the first time now again.. jialat...

Anyway, baby should be "made" in Keng Tung. I was blatantly joking about it to my wife before we went for our trip that the next one would be conceived there since we don't go there often. Me and my bloody big mouth. :P

4 comments:

Jetzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kai_Bros said...

Congrats! Hope your wife can get citizenship soon!

Unknown said...

Wow, big grats! Wouldn't have known if I didn't visit :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think the life in keng tung is so much relaxed that it is possible to miscue like you and i did. My third child who is due this coming Feb is also made in Keng Tung.