Search This Blog

Finishing my 6th night shift

I'm currently on my last night shift for the pass 6 days. In between these shifts I actually went out with my NAAPL troupe on the 27th for lion dance performance. Its good to get to see some old faces again and had an enjoyable day. (Still have to process the photos and a video I took that day). Its a smaller group but we had fun. Too bad most of the old boys and girls are now happily married and busy with their family. Guess its so for me as I had missed last years performance and was looking forward to this particular event. Not too sure if I am able to join next year though....

By forcing myself to go on this annual event makes me physically tired as hell. Tomorrow, I still need to go down to a school to teach photography. After that its a 3 days well earned rest. Will be looking forward to it.

Had a longer chat with girl girl last night and it is nice to hear from her. Can't wait till 21st Feb which I will be back in Thailand again!! yeah! She is a little mischievous now. Testing water here and there on my wife.. hehe.. so wify is having a headache liao... Still, feedback from the school teachers are good. She listens in class and behaves herself well. Even the principal took a liking to her friendly nature. (more like fearless .. hehe) She was picked by her teacher to represent her class to perform a recitation in front of the school during children's day. (which was on the 2nd Saturday on Feb in Thailand) I'm glad she enjoyed school and am looking forward to see her. Missed so much of my girl's moment....

No comments: