Search This Blog

Suppose to be in Thailand....

I am suppose to be in Thailand yesterday. But due to my recent operation. Wife and my mum (or actually my whole family with exception from me and my girl girl) were strongly against my trip. Alas, going to miss my girl girl's 3 year old birthday on the 18th :(

Xinhui is not happy of course, she has been looking forward for me to come back. Wify and I tried to explain the situation to her but she does seems to understand that much. So face black black for a few days....

Everything changed when our brand new car (Toyota Vios) arrived on the 15th. Girl girl very happy and wife is taking the new car for a spin everyday to get used to it. And she seems to forget about me not able to come liao. Jia lat :(. I am recovering very well actually. I have been taking some brisk walking sessions almost every 2-3 days. I also have been actively going out to run some errands and meet up with my photography Master's wife recently to discuss on some future ventures.

So all in all. My MC will be over soon and I will be back to work next Wednesday night.


3 comments:

Kai_Bros said...

Happy Birthday to Xin Hui!!! Hope you get well soon too.

HH said...

He is already well and eating normally. Haha....

Balonglong said...

Happi Bday gerger!!!!