Search This Blog

Moved....

I started this blog in Oct 2006. Its 3 years passed and I've decided to close this blog and moved on...... to another site!!!

I plan to write more about photography besides my neverending personal problems and I also wish to provide an informative website regarding Northern Thailand. And I do find that the current blogger platform is a bit limited in this area. So after some careful thoughts. I decided to invest in a host and a real domain name for my new site. All the old posts are ported over so you could read them there too. A bit sad are the comments which could not be ported though..

So you can update the new url for my new site at www.sgmaesai.com . Its still the same name and slogon. But there will be more stuff later.... See ya at the new site!

No comments: