Search This Blog

I'm not sure where to put these...

You can click on the photo to see a bigger version of the collage. I tried taking some family photos recently while I was back in Thailand and all of them turned out to be horrbile.  Especially those with me in it. :P


I roped in our neighbour Ba Jam to help me took these and of course, I expected none of them to pass my standards as she was not looking into the viewfinder to check and confirm if everything is alright.  The 2 shots with my mum in it were taken with my MF using Kodak Ektar 100.  Colours are pretty good and I already set my camera on a tripod with a cable release for her to depress.  Not too bad but girl girl was blocked by my wife.


Since MF film are expensives and these are left overs..  I switched to digital and its then I realise I have not shave and look shabby like hell.  Went to shave and tried again.  No luck, this time the 2 kids are starting to loose their patience and fooling around.


So all the shots came out a bit dissapointing.  I guess I need to rope in one of my photog buddies to come with me to Thailand to shoot for me to get things right....


1 comment:

HH Lee said...

Haha... ok lah... at least they look natural. If everything too perfect then it look boring.