Search This Blog

More photos of the children

I forgot some of my friends who reads my blog but does not have a facebook account.  So they actually thought that I didn't take any or lazy to upload them.


Actually most of them are on facebook albums.  Picassa has a 1 Gig limit and so do my web hosting.  So the best place for me to upload them is on facebook which has unlimited diskspace (although the compression is a bit sucky)


Anyway, here are some public links of my family photos taken recently. 


Rest assure that you don't need a facebook account to view them.  Enjoy!


Family Shots in April


Instanx Photos taken between Jan and April 2010


Bed Fun in April (uploaded in Thailand)


Lomo LCA + Collections


And if you a facebook account.  Then just click here for a complete list :)


 


No comments: