Search This Blog

Last week in Samui

Wow!  I just realised I have been MIA for almost 2 weeks.... :P  And I actually boasted that I will be writing more often.  Anyway, just to summarised.  For the past 2 weeks, I had my lessons and TP (teacher's practice)  Most of the free time I have are actually for me to study or prepare for my TPs.  Which is actually quite a lot of work if you want to have a good lesson.  Especially so with the kids in the primary school.  We have to come up with the lesson plans which can be quite tricky sometimes.  It needs to be balanced with learning and having fun (playing games)


I did managed to have some more free time to explore the island.  I actually spend the first weekend to the Na Meung Waterfalls.  Took some photos of them on my Hassy.  I also visited Koh Panhgan (an island next to Samui) just last Saturday to take a break from the main Island.  Its a bit more laid back over there and the beaches there are actually much cleaner compared to Samui.  Think the tourists will be flocking there soon...


Anyway I have my Grammer Test and my last TP tomorrow on Monday.  There are 2 more assignments but they are mostly done.  One of them is a 1to1 teacher's practice that I did with an employee of the resort.  I need to submit a report on Wednesday.   If everything goes well.. Thursday I will get my TEFL certificate and I would be leaving the island on Friday.  I have booked my tickets back to BKK and Chiang Rai.  I can't wait to get back to Maesai, I have been missing my wife and kids since week 2.. :P


 


1 comment:

anoymousrald said...

so do you manage to get the cert today?