Search This Blog

ตาย(dai) liao ตาย(dai) liao!

The title in Thai literally means die die! :P  Well it all happened 2 nights ago, I was doing some electric wiring (with the power off of course) when my son just came in and playfully shouted. "Papa Dai liao, dai liao!"  Wife heard it and looked at me sternly.  I don't know why am I foolishly working on electrical stuff at night so I stopped and played with my son.


The following day (which is yesterday), we were at my wife's friend Nat house having dinner, Nat's daughter Sophia (very good friend of us) came in saw me and then ran to my wife and her mother and shouted, "Didi Papa dai liao!  Mai Mi liao (no more)!".  Wife got so worried that she actually wants me to cancel my flight back to SG on the 30th......


I explained to her that our son must have passed the info to his little friend while playing so stop worrying.  But wife insisted to go pray pray and get some blessings for me. Urgghh....


Anyway, been looking at the horoscopes for my zodia next coming year.  Year of the black dragon and I am born in the year of the dragon too.  It seems I will have bad luck all the way next year till the end. :P  Really "Dai" liao...


No comments: