Search This Blog

Russian KV-1 (light)

Think this should be the last model I shall complete in Thailand before heading back to SG. KV stands for Kliment Voroshilov who is suppose to be a politician in Soviet Union. You could read more about the tank history here.

This bugger is quite easy to build as it has minimium accessories. I did a wash this time and it came out looking fine.. I decided to try weathering it in snowy condition. I bought a Tamiya Snow weathering stick and decided to try it.. pretty good, the stick works like a crayon. The pre results are the first 2 photos.First try just using the stick.

Another photo.

Later at night, I was powdering my baby after her bath and it dawns on me how to improve my model.... hehehe

Looks much much better... but have to be careful when handling it.

No comments: