Search This Blog

Samsung K3

I have been tinkering of getting a new mp3 player. My old creative is almost dead and quite limited (only 512mb). I was actually planning to get an Ipod Nano or a Creative Muvo V. Actually leaning towards creative as it has radio and allows you to play some vidz. But to my horror, transferring of files from PC to Muvo is proprietary. Which means I can't just plug with a USB and used it like a flash drive. I need to run a software to copy and sync my files. Just like an Ipod which needs iTunes.

This puts me off greatly and I decided to look for other options. Stumbled upon this gem on the Internet and went hunting for it in SLS. Wow, looks even cooler in real life and its affordable to. 4Gigs of memory and you could even load photos. Sound quality is excellent and has a built in equalizer menu. Price is $5 cheaper than a 4gig Ipod Nano but hey, I got radio and it could just plug and play! One thing bad though is the proprietary cable. Which means if I lose it, I will need to go back Samsung to get a new one. Well... nothing is perfect but at least now I got a cool and slim looking player.

2 comments:

Balonglong said...

Feel like buying the 2G Samsung K3 :) online selling 119... think SLS sell cheaper then this.....

Mr BaLongLong( 1 2 buy new HP and mp3.. need $$$$$$$$ )!!

axeral said...

i check liao, 2GB and 4 GB price diff 50 to 60 dollars nia...

btw... 119 is USD right? If 119 SGD I buy a lot and sell liao.