Search This Blog

Little Eating Machine

None other than my baby girl. Hehe. She's getting fat from all the milk and semi-solids. She likes to try new stuff and every time she see us eats, she wants part of it. A bit worrying though is that she does not concentrate that well. Likes to wander off and play and stop eating before coming back for more. I read up about it and I think my wife has it too (more on that later)... so naturally I am a bit worried. Anyway, most of the kids here are a bit hyperactive, so I may be a bit paranoia about it. Still, the best way to actually help ADD (no cure for this) is to recognize the problem and help them to develop the correct skill sets before reaching their adulthood.

2 comments:

Balonglong said...

relax.. she is still err 1 yr old baby.. last time I grow up in kampong also like tat..

Happy Childhood is very important!! dont like sing kit. 24hr study,homework,more homework, err think all mutate become 4 eye chicken.. X man new recuit!! sad.....

X man mr Ba Long Long

HH said...

Little eating machine? Guess she got it from the big eating machine...haha...

Also I think kida tends to be hyperactive lah... too much thing to get paranoide over so relax and observe.