Search This Blog

Rain Rain Rain!!!

Sorry for not writing as much. I have been spending most of my time with my baby girl. Now its really fun to intereact with her. She likes to mimic both me and my wife's gestures and sound. Can't really talk yet and having difficulty to understand some simple instructions. But she is progressing quite well. hehe.. Her hand eye coordination is improving every day, we let her play some simple "Put things in a plastic bag" Game and she could do it very well each time.

The rainy season is here by the way and it had rained for the pass 4 days. Today at least got some sun so managed to quickly sun our bedsheets. Its cool here but quite moody from the overcast weather. Will be taking more photos and videos of baby and upload it for all to see.. Until then.. ciao..

No comments: