Search This Blog

Wounded.

I am now typing with both my arms stretched straight. My left elbow was cut deeply by some iron bars from my roof and I had received 4 stitches. (I guess I am not as agile as I used to be liao). Anyway, what happened was my wife complained to me about hearing some noise on the roof. So this morning I went up to take a peek. Nothing but I think some birds make a nest at the corner of my roof. Anyway, on my decent down, my elbow struck something and I got an excruciation pain from it. I used my other hand to feel it and was surprised by the nasty cut. Being cool, I slowly climbed down and called my wife for help (BIG MISTAKE). She saw my wound and start to panic liao (thought I am suppose to be the one to panic). I calmed her down while I rush to the tap to wash most of the blood off (big mess sia). Then I asked her to get me the medicated alcohol and proceed to douse the wound with it. Super pain of course but no choice. I looked in the mirror and bend my elbow and can see the muscle liao (jialat). Which means definitely I need to go to a doctor to get stitches. Asked wife to help me dressed up while baby at the side looking a big stun ... hehehehe (more like "huh" wat happened?")

My wife already called the neighbour for help but I could managed, so I took my bike alone to the nearest clinic. Lucky no one in the queue so I got to see the doctor almost immediately. The young doctor not very "zai" leh but no choice lah. Proceeded to stitch me up and gave me a Tetanus Shot.

Here's the funny part. The nurse who gave me the shot without asking me, jab the needle onto my right arm. Nah beh! Now my right shoulder is sore with the Tetanus shot while I can't bend my left elbow. Suay ahhhh......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take care brother...

HH said...

Wah better be careful lah... note 30plus are a dangerous age as our bodies are getting older but our brain still think we are young!

Balonglong said...

walau sound painful sia... Be careful man!

Mr Ba Long Long..