Search This Blog

All worked up...

Just an update on wife and baby first. Both of them are fine and I actually went back to Thailand on Monday on urgent leave and returned back on Wednesday. The shortest trip I ever took to Maesai. And its quite adventurous in a way too. (more on that in another entry)

Came back to work and still find getting hard to adjust myself to working within a company. I guessed I really have spent too much time freelancing for the pass 3 years. Getting myself to routines and rigid work processes are a bit daunting for me. Alas, no choice since I already signed the contract and need the extra cash too.

So I guess I won't be writing as often as my work are 12 hour shifts and most of the time I would be poof when I'm at home. I even got lazy and stopped my workout routine. (Very very bad excuse) I am still coughing though, so I guess its unwise to go run too... Anyway, hope I can adjust back to this new lifestyle asap.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 days to maesai and back is really hectic unless you took the shortest route via chiangrai airport. Really have questions for you. How do you managed to built your dream house on that piece of land in Maesai? Do you lease it for 30years and get a certificate/title deed from the authorities? Really interested cause have intention to settle there too.

Anonymous said...

if u r off on Sat morning or evening, do come down to destress in an environment so familiar to all of us all these years...

Anonymous said...

hey, can we form a singapore maesai club?

Anonymous said...

yea great idea. i would be moving up there when my time in sg is up. intend to settle somewhere nearby. am looking forward to meet up with like-minded people there.

The Village Girl from Thailand said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog while browsing through yahoo for jobs in Thailand.
Was quite amazed that there is actually someone who think like me. I am thinking of settling down in Chiang Rai too,not in Mae sai though, but Mae Yao instead. Hope that I can consult you in future about infos of Northern Thai. I heard from my Thai language teacher that one of the things that you will be tested before they give you ur thai citizenship is your ability to sing the Thai national athem! haha!

Anonymous said...

if u let me wander into paws n whiskers, i will sing anything lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful husband you are to go back and ensure that they are safe.