Search This Blog

Its crawling in again....

Depression symptoms -> 


Unable to sleep at night.  Not  much appetite.  Feel lethargic and slow in response.  Unable to concentrate.  Moody and bad tempered.


Yup, I'm falling into that trap again and I need to do something to wake up.  This nornally happens for a week or so when I just came back from Thailand.  It does not help at all when I'm stuck at work too.  My mind is drifting everywhere while I work.  Need to set things straight asap.


Recently there are some financial issues that I need to settle and its has been bothering me for quite some time.  With a new family member on board.  My current pay is a bit stretching.  In order to continue to providie a comfortable lifestyle for them over there, I need to work more OTs and look for other source of income.  I can, of course, choose to go back to my old job which has a much higher pay (and responsibilites) but I shall be loosing the number of off days and leaves that I could get in this current job (Its so flexible that it allows me to go back to Thailand at least once per 2 month period),


So this current predicament is also bogging me too.  I need to choose between money and time with my family.  I've talked to my wife and she of course wants more money lah... So still thinking hard on this....


 


No comments: