Search This Blog

More photos in slides and some great news from a friend.

I shot more slides on my recent trip to Thailand and I just got them developed and scanned yesterday.


You could view some of the shots over at my facebook album.  I will try to post some higher res shots on flickr or picasa later.


Another good news to point out (although I received it a week before) is another fellow Singaporean who has almost the same predicament as me is finally able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  We actually never met in person but he is a frequent visitor of my blog and we actually get to know each other through facebook. 

Recently, his wife's permit to come to Singapore is finally approved by our dear ICA and she would be coming over in a few days time.  My best wishes to them and I do hope my turn will come soon too. 


No comments: