Search This Blog

Father and Daughter

As promised.  I am writing shorter posts to allow me to keep my post volume up and don't bore you to death with my longer posts.


5th Dec is the Thai King's Birthday and the whole country celebrate the day as Wan Po (Father's Day).  Yup, so today is my big day actually and sadly but truly, this is the first Father's Day I ever celebrated with my kids (I was in Singapore most of the time during this period).  So My girl is very happy that I was around.


A few days ago, her school wanted a photo of me and her for a father and kid competition.  They actually do this every year and last year, my wife could only digged out an old photo of me with her while she was just a baby.  This year, wify took the photo for us and I printed it for her.  Our photo actually got first prize in that class :P (Don't ask me why, I also blur blur why we got 1st prize...)  So our big head shot (the one you see in this post) got displayed on the school's notice board..  A bit paiseh(embarassed) when I fetched girl from school as lots of kids were pionting at us.... Macham Celebrity liao.  The other 2 winning photos were actually taken in a studio environment.. Seems like my wife's skill not bad leh, like that still can win.. heheheh.  BTW.  camera used was my Nex 3 with Kit lens. 


 


2 comments:

HH said...

Won maybe because they never seen such a Huge face Papa? Haha...

Cool said...

You Look much more radiant after settling down here...like what i exprienced before..came with a pair of Panda Eyes (ya..'thanks' sillypore for that..)...and now..'SKII' complexion....
All the Best Bro!