Search This Blog

My Boy

I have a strong feeling my boy will be the same nut job like me when he grows old.:P  The traits are already showing.  He throws up milk like me (just cry a bit and he will vomit like a merlion liao).  He's cheeky and likes to laugh.  (My mum says I'm like that too before I went to primary school)  He do weird things.  Just like this series of photos I took on my last visit.  Macham those Chinese people doing the welcome dance.... hehehe 


 Preparing the flowers...



Bloody clever of him to seat at the cleanest drain covers.. :P


Waiting for the VIP


欢迎!欢迎!热烈欢迎!


The series were taken with my Dynax 7 using Sensia 100.  My last roll in my stock, think need to go stock up again... There are more photos of the kids,  I will post them later maybe in facebook.


And here's a short clip of boy boy monkeying around for those who might have missed it... :P  Taken with my Nex 3 with 50mm lens


 



 


No comments: