Search This Blog

More FOOD!!

Promised a friend to write more about food here in Singapore. He already tried the Charcoal Fry Prawn Noodle and loved it. :P So today, I went down to Chinatown to develop some photos. While waiting for the prints, I cross over to the market beside Chinatown point and went upstairs to look for one of my fav western food stall. Hey! Its still there! Here's the image of the food store.

Their specialty is actually their pasta, especially those with seafood one. But I used to order the pork chop which is quite nice too. I ordered the Spaghetti Vongole (white clams in wine sauce). Its really quite good for the price $4.50 for a plate. The taste is something like Pastamania but at half the price. Feel free to ask for more Parmesan cheese at no extra cost. The pork chop is nice too. They sliced it thin and the meat is tender. Not like what the other stalls are doing. I did not order the pork chop as I was still a bit full.

I would give 3.5 out of 5 stars for the spaghetti.


I really like Chinese New Year period as my mum will start to bake new year goodies :P Yum yum. Her best is still Pineapple tarts. No fight as she has been doing it for years and perfected the art. Nothing I eat outside compares a fraction to hers. I am NOT joking. You can only get to taste them if you visit my house(NOT for SALE. PRICELESS!). But I already reserved my lot... hahaha . And this is also the main reason I started jogging again. My weight sure increase 2 kilos if I stuff myself with my mum's pastries and do nothing about it.

Stars? hehe.. * out of 5. No way to rate as much much over the 5 rating. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa Liu... look power le... ur mom Pineapple Tart!! Must bring some let me try when I back from Malaysia! YUM YUM :p

Mr Balonglong

axeral said...

u come back no more liao... ahahahah