Search This Blog

Nearly Died.

Actually not that 夸张 (overeacted)lah. Just came back from my jog. Today managed to complete 5km. The same old route I used to jog, from VJC outer perimeter to the park connectors that leads to Kembangan MRT and then back again. Should be more than 5 klicks. Very nice feeling after the run although the process was really shiong. Bear in mind the last time I ran is 8 months ago.

I am a bit surprised that I still have the stamina to go through 5km. But I do feel my legs are weaker. Still got breadth after the run (can actually continue) but my legs are a bit sore.

Next target is my usual 10km run. That is from Kembangan to Bedok MRT station and then from Bedok South Road to Bayshore and back again to my house. :P

2 comments:

HH said...

Good for you that you are starting to Jog. Should try to keep it up.

But do bear in mind to take it slow if you had stopped jogging for 8 months. You body need time to adapt to the activities again.

I used to be a "not too bad" runner but after years of reduced activities and also age. I find it more and more difficult to run or should I say my body is taking more time to adapt to the excercise regime.

Anonymous said...

中文片名:《跑吧!孩子》
导演:梁智强
主演:李创锐/郑智允/洪赐健
片长:110分钟
地区:新加坡
时间:2002年
影片类型:伦理片

Now... 2007 New Movie!
《跑把!Singaporean Quitter》
导演:Mr Balonglong
主演:Mr Balonglong, Mr Quitter, and many more Balonglong
片长:??
地区: VJC outer perimeter to the park connectors that leads to Kembangan MRT and then back again..
影片类型:?

HA Ha, since there is a movie call "Village" (S*X show) y not show u running on ur next target route? Hahaha may get Oscar 4 this... u know, in the name of ART :P Co*k