Search This Blog

Computer Phobia.

Its been hectic since I came back from Thailand and I have also restarted my exercise regime. Most of the off time I had was to spend time with friends and watch movies. I don't even touch my computer at homes nowadays. I have been staring at 2 screens daily 12 hours straight for the pass week and I guess the phobia is kicking in.

So today, surprisingly I need to check up on some info. Thus came by to log an entry. Our department is also having a company trip to Bintan on 2nd and 3rd of Aug. Our Aug shift schedule is also out and I was a bit surprised that I am working more day shift then night....

Day shift is hectic as there are more calls but I think its also better as I could plan my exercise regime better for the coming month. Still, most probably there will be changes in my schedule as some colleagues will be clearing leave. So I guess no need to plan so much. everything will go chaotic again....


2 comments:

xiaojeppon said...

Is there any house or apartment for rents for a few months near the mae sai- tachilek border area? I mean,near to the main road leading to the immigration checkpoint.

xiaojeppon said...

Thanks a million for the updates. Actually, my wife used to live there for quite a number of years and she is rather familiar with the places. However, I wanted to be on the safe side when it comes to living in Mae Sai.