Search This Blog

Rain! Rain! Rain

Not sure what to write actually as it has been raining cats and dogs over here in Maesai. Worst thing is that the rain is always intermediate. Which we find ourselves caught in the rain while on the way to someplace.

Girl girl really seems to be very happy I'm back. And I am a bit surprised by her words actually. On the first day she saw me, she told me in Thai that I am not to go back to Singapore and to stay beside her. Really sianz for me to remind her that Papa need to go to Singapore to work. So really cherishing the time spent with her now.

Although I promised to write more but alas, I really find the time is short and I'm spending every minute of my available time to be with my family... so I guess there's not much updates here also.

No comments: