Search This Blog

4 days Off....

Some swapping with my colleagues and I got 4 off days straight in a row.  Today is actually the last day so I was a bit surprised it came and then its gone in such a short notice!! Tomorrow will be back to slave for 3 more days before my long break in Thailand.


So just to summarised the events for the pass 4 days.  I actually planned to take a train northbound to Malaysia for some photograher trip but I pulled out in the last min when I realised I had not prepared for my return trip yet.  So on Weds.  I managed to buy all the thingies (wife asked one) and went for my last IPT session in Bedok camp.. There goes another year of IPPT :P


Returned home on that night and my mum and sis complained the TV spoilt liao.. Seing doubles.. (like 3D movie)  So the next day accompanied my mum to shop for a big flat screen LED TV (55") at Audio House.  Settled for a Toshiba brand one.  Actually planned to get a Bravia but bigger screen and the colours looked much better on the Toshiba leh...


Then followed by an evening hike along with my colleague and pal Callan around little India.  Ends the day with some scannings of photos I had developed but not yet scanned them.


Friday was more eventful.  Supposed want to go take photo in the morning but bloody rained... Rained everyday ever since I went off! :(  So morning I went to Tampines to upgrade my Starhub cable box to the Hubstation HD hehe.. Got new TV liao so time to upgrade!! Anyway, it did stopped in the afternoon so I got home and grabbed my RF and took some streets shots at bugis before it started raining again.  :( Since I got a free movie pass (I got them when I bought some HDDs at the IT show) and I hiked down to Cathay Picturehouse and watched Fist of Fury... not a very good show.. a bit too pretentious...


Today, supposed to wake up early to try get some sunrise but forgot to turn on my alarm clock.. Woke up already in dawn.. AAAARRRRrrgghhh... So took my unfinished RF and hit Bugis again to finish my roll of 64T.  Met a brother there to settle some online purchases before hitting back home.  Then went out again to Parkway to sell off one of my lens. My Minolta tele 70-200 2.8 no longer with me liao :'(   then rushed back home anxiously waiting for the TV to arrive.


TV arrives around 5pm and I spent sometime fiddling with it... 55" really big leh..... ehhehehe shoik...


There goes my 4 days off.... of course every morning I give routine calls to my wife and kids.... that will be in another post.. :D


 


No comments: