Search This Blog

Delayed for a month.

It seems that I will be working till mid of Nov before leaving my current job.  I actually planned to stop work in October but because my current Team Lead (and good pal) had some issue hiring new guys to come in to  replace me.  So I decided to stay for one more month before saying goodbye for good.


Some of my colleagues are a bit surprised that I am leaving that soon (they actually thought I would finish my 2 yr contract which is in 2012).  But I guess I just can't stand this long distance relationshop with my kids and wife anymore...


So my plans are actually quite straight forward, get married and get a long term O visa to stay in Thailand.  Money wise, I have some savings and should last me at least a year or two. 


For the next 6 months when I'm in Thailand.  I would be busy like hell as I need to start researching on how to start up a little business in Thailand.  Not a big setup, just a small one that I could at least sustain myself and my family in Thailand. 


So what do I plan to sell?  To be honest, I can't really tell yet!  Haha.. as I have serveral options in my head.  Photography service, teaching English or Chinese and maybe even an Internet Cafe..  So the next 3 to 6 months in Maesai would be cover some ground work.


 


No comments: