Search This Blog

3 day trip

The tenant staying at my Condo at Chiang Mai is leaving. I am planning a trip down on the 23rd to check on the apartment. It has been almost a year since I last visit that place. I will be also passing the management of my lease to another agent. The current one I am using sucks.. no service and late payment of rent.

Since its a trip down, planned to take my wife and baby along for a holiday. Think wife is dying to get out of the house. Since after girl girl born, she had not gone for any trips. So its a 3 day short holiday for us. Most probably will visit Doi Suthep and the Zoo. Want to see girl girl's reactions to the animals... hehe

2 comments:

Balonglong said...

Mmmm.. like tat how to have a candle light dinner? Haii~~~ cannot romantic wo :P anyway... Enjoy ur 3 day Holiday!!!

HH said...

Girl girl fall asleep liao then romance and then have boy boy.