Search This Blog

The RT Fiasco

Remember my previous post on the NS portal. This update more or less confirms it, Firefox does not work with the booking even in Windows. Yes, I did managed to log in but when I tried submitting the form for booking, it gave me a "None of the things selected (radio boxes), Please try again" error. Switched to IE and it works fine. _.\/._

This is not the first time that our public website fails with firefox.(Friend tried IRS also got problem) Anyway, here a statistic link of the market share for web browser. Firefox manages almost 15% of the web population. So our dear NCS (My friend told me who are the developers), if you want to go global, your site should even able to cater to Safari or even Opera. As you should have at least 99% coverage. Not just a mere 79%. And I find it so typical of Singaporean GAHMEN SCHOLARs style too. ALL peasants must used IE and M$ as they are too STUPID to choose, let the GAHMEN choose for the peasants.

3 comments:

Balonglong said...

Scholar Wo~ Scholar Wo~
Ps let them know the link of market share for web browser.
井底之蛙 Lucky I PES C hahahaha no need to enter this bloody website...

Clerk Ba Long Long

HH said...

Ah fat also PES C..... hehe

axeral said...

I Pes C1L2 ... pui pui pui... just one number makes the difference... have to be C2 at least to siam IPPT...

Anyway, last time Pes C immediately siam SOC liao.. hahaha