Search This Blog

HaPEE Birthday..... 2 me

I am 31 years old liao...

Its quite an interesting day for me actually. Morning I was boiling water in the kitchen when my Ang Mo friend came by and visit me. He rarely comes by now since the crackdown as he need to man the shop himself. We spoke and I copied some stuff for him while her Jenny is playing with girl girl.

Later, my wife's cousin came by and we had some fun fixing the house and cleaning our motorbikes. Followed by playing with my Transformers toys (Binaltech series) while baby is sleeping. After he left, wife went out with baby and friend to the bank and market so I took my spare time to print some photos and blog online. Later we might go out for dinner... depends on the bloody weather. Looks like its going to rain again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, bro!

Balonglong said...

生日快乐!!!!
Mr Ba Long Long