Search This Blog

The new NS portal

Click on the title to go to the site. One word summarises the whole site. It SUCKS. First, as it is overloaded with advertisements and stuff. It took some time to load it. Next, there is the confusion of the necessity to log in or not. For instance, booking of RT you don't need to login but if you want to see pass attendance, you need to. What the heck?? Can't they make it more consistent? It also does not work on my MAC Firefox and Safari, I need to boot into windows XP before I could login with IE (I later tried Firefox and it works too... guess mindef doesn't supports MAC.) I wonder which joker came up with the portal anyway. Yes, I think its nice to have a website that allows us NSmen to book stuff and maybe purchase some kit. But do we need to place everything in one bucket?? Can't the just have one website nsmen.sg and keep things clean? And what the f**k (pardon my language as I am pissed)are all those advertisements doing on a public civil service portal????

3 comments:

Kai_Bros said...

BTW, NCS is now maintaining the portal.

Balonglong said...

Scholar wo.. Scholar wo..
“吃了米”....

Scholar Ba Long Long

HH said...

The advert are necessary. Else how to pay the Civil Servants (BOSS) fat pay checks.